CUSTOMER CONTROL MEASURES
If you could kindly take a moment to read the T&Cs for bookings below, we have strict protocols in place to keep our staff and customers safe. Please make sure all of your party understands all of the below. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Customers are required to remain seated at all times when in the venue, with the exception of when visiting the toilet or going outside for cigarettes.
- All customer orders and payments will be made online our online menu, by the customer at their table in order to minimise interaction with staff. The link to Superstore’s online menu will be given to you via a QR code link provided at the table upon arrival.
- Payment and ordering will not be accepted at the bar. We will be unable to take no cash or card payments.
- All bookings will have a maximum duration assigned to them, dependant on which sitting is booked. In order for us to sterilise seating and tables effectively between sittings we kindly request customers pay attention to their booking end time and ensure they leave in good time at the end of their booked slot.
- Social distancing of 1 metre + will be imposed throughout the venue: our table plan has been modified, no customers will be able to sit at or order from the bar.
- Access to our customer toilets will be limited to the basement level facilities which will be accessible via a one way, socially distanced route.
- Customers are advised to wash their hands thoroughly after using the toilet, for at least 20 seconds using the soap provided.
- All customers will be required to book and give contact details before they enter the premises. We will be keeping customer information for 21 days in line with the government’s track and trace guidance.
- Our maximum customer party size will be 6 people, and guests will be instructed only to attend in groups comprising of a maximum of two households and/or support bubbles.
- We kindly suggest that all customers wear face coverings whilst not eating or drinking, however this is down to the discretion of each individual customer.
- Customers should be prepared to remove any face coverings if asked to confirm their age with suitable photo ID. In accordance with our licence, all guests will be required to show valid photo ID upon entry should they appear under the age of 25 to the staff member on the door.
- In accordance with our licence, we are legally obliged to refuse the sale of alcohol to any member of the public who our staff members deem to be drunk, or otherwise intoxicated.
- At this stage, no pets (except guide dogs and support animals), and no customers under the age of 18 are to be permitted in the premises.
- Customers are asked not to attend the premises if they, or members of their household have presented symptoms such as loss of taste & smell, high temperature or dry and persistent coughing within the last 14 days.
- Those who have not booked will only be allowed inside the venue if an appropriate table is available.
- In line with government guidelines, we will not have loud music, DJs or drag entertainers for the time being – this measure is being adopted in order to reduce the likelihood of customers raising their voices, shouting, singing, laughing or otherwise producing airborne aerosols whilst in the venue. We kindly ask that customers remain sensitive to other guests and do their best to adhere to this guidance for the time being.
- We reserve the right to eject any customer or group of customers who fail to adhere to the guidelines outlined above.
- We kindly request that any change in numbers to your reservation be communicated ASAP so we can adjust your seating accordingly. Additional guests turning up to join your party may not be guaranteed entry.
- We can usually hold your table 20 minutes after your booking time. Should you be running late, please get in touch on 02072542273.
- If you are running late and have not contacted us, we unfortunately cannot guarantee your table will remain free.
STAFF & VENUE CONTROL MEASURES
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves (provided by Superstore) whilst on shift.
- All staff mobile phones (apart from the manager on duty) will be stored securely in the office whilst on shift.
- All staff exterior garments and bags will be stored in individual clear plastic bags, also stored securely in the office whilst on shift.
- Staff are advised to avoid public transport when travelling to and from shifts where possible.
- Staff who are not on shift are asked to leave the premises promptly after their shift has finished, and not to attend the site unless when part of a customer booking.
- No staff shots or drinking of alcohol of any kind will be allowed on shift.
- All tables will be cleaned thoroughly between sittings. We have allowed 30mins-1 hour between sittings to ensure that we can do this effectively.
- All surfaces in high traffic areas such as door handles and toilet seats will be cleaned every 20 minutes.
- The ground floor toilet will be reserved for staff use only.
- Staff members will be ‘paired’ on shifts so that they are exposed to as few different people as possible when in close proximity.
- Bar dispense will consist of hot drinks on one side of the bar, and cold drinks on the other, so that social distancing can be maintained between bar staff.
- Only 2 members of bar staff will be on shift at one time, along with two floor staff.
- Staff will be required to wash their hands and change their glass each time a used item has been handled such as after collecting empty plates, glasses.
- All staff will be asked to go home immediately and/or notify management if they begin to display any symptoms of Covid-19 such as loss of taste & smell, dry and persistent cough, or high temperature. The staff member will then be required to self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days in line with government advise.
- The above requirement is also to be observed if symptoms are presented by a member of a staff member’s household.
- Both exterior doors and our front window will remain open throughout service to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Customer safety signage will be in place throughout the venue, and our safety procedures outlined in our booking terms and conditions and correspondence.
- From 6pm we will have door supervisor staff to manage ingress and egress from the premises. Dalston Superstore COVID certificate and risk assessments available here.