- Customers are required to remain seated at all times when in the venue, with the exception of when visiting the toilet or going outside.
- All customer orders and payments will be made using our online menu, by the customer at their table in order to minimise interaction with staff.
- Payment and ordering will not be accepted at the bar. We will be unable to take no cash or card payments.
- All bookings will have a maximum duration assigned to them, dependant on which sitting is booked. In order for us to sterilise seating and tables effectively between sittings.
- Social distancing of 1 metre + is imposed throughout the venue: our table plan has been modified, no customers will be able to sit at or order from the bar.
- Access to our customer toilets is limited to the basement level facilities which will be accessible via a one way, socially distanced route.
- All customers will be required to book or give contact details when entering the premises. We keep customer information for 21 days in line with the government’s track and trace guidance.
- Our maximum customer party size is 6 people, and guests are instructed only to attend in groups comprising of two households maximum.
- All customers must wear face coverings when not at their table.
- All staff on shift wear masks at all times.
- All surfaces in high traffic areas such as door handles and toilet seats are cleaned regularly.
- In accordance with our licence, we are legally obliged to refuse the sale of alcohol to any member of the public who our staff members deem to be drunk, or otherwise intoxicated.
- Customers are asked not to attend the premises if they, or members of their household have tested positive, or have presented coronavirus symptoms within the last 14 days.
- In line with government guidelines, we are keeping music volume low at conversational level to reduce the likelihood of people raising their voices.
- Customers are asked not to sing, shout or cheer whilst inside the venue to decrease aerosol transmission.
- Hand sanitiser gel is located throughout the venue and customers are encouraged to sanitise or wash their hands frequently.
- We reserve the right to eject any customer or group of customers who fail to adhere to the guidelines outlined above.